M&A Insurance Due Diligence Review
Empowering M&A Investments To Greater Success
Optimise the potential for success of M&A investments by commissioning a M&A Insurance Due Diligence Review by Elmore to ensure adequate and appropriate protection against liabilities that might accrue post completion.
If the past, present and future insurance protection for a transaction target is not adequate or appropriate, the investment will be exposed to unnecessary levels of risk.
Our team is made up of experts in insurance risk transfer and risk management, providing a full range of advisory services that will result in improved understanding of the risks inherent in the business, together with guidance on how to demonstrate those risks have been minimised through pro-active management and, finally, how to achieve class-leading insurance protection at the most economic level of premium.
A Powerful Tool Driving Immediate Value
Insurance Due Diligence
- The quality and scope of the current insurance, including adequacy of loss limits – effectiveness
- The cost of the current insurance programme – value
- The historic claims / other loss record – future premium cost implications
- The potential exposure to past liabilities (i.e. liabilities incurred prior to the transaction) and historic deductibles – future balance sheet exposure
- A proposed insurance and risk management programme for the new entity – security
- Likely financial implications of the proposed programme – budget
- Where appropriate, establishing best exit programme for the investors – return on investment