When Should I Request a Silent Review?
A Silent Review is particularly useful when business circumstances change; such as if
it is upgrading systems or operations, expanding, acquiring or selling.
Similarly, changes to claims trends may warrant a review. If the insurances have just been renewed, a Silent Review can provide a good peace of mind, and in some cases identify important coverage issues that were not addressed at the last renewal.
The Elmore Silent Review includes analysis of:
- Activities undertaken to suitable coverage purchased
- All relevant policy terms and conditions
- Adequacy of the sum insured, deductibles and premiums
- Specified limits and sub-limits for all insured risks
- Review of customer and 3rd party contract provisions
- Policy appropriateness in light of recent claims trends
The deliverable of a Silent Review is a formal report, including a risk analysis (poor, fair, good, excellent) to indicate key recommendations.
Fill in the form on the right to claim your Silent Review today.